Red VenturesAugust 2015 - Current5 years, 7 months
Senior Software Engineer
Fort Mill, SC
I've been working on some of the largest partnerships with Red Ventures which include Fortune 10 companies.
Day to day, I build and maintain web applications and backend processes to support our businesses and
- Managed teams ranging from 1-4 engineers.
- Played major role for frontend and backend engineering.
- Participated in multiple hack-a-thon events.
- Lead engineering for the biggest partnership.
Wells FargoJune 2012 - August 20153 years, 2 months
Applications Systems Engineer 5
Working with a small team of engineers, we created fully frontend internal applications in an
extremely fast-paced environment. Each application was cross-browser compatible and responsive for mobile
devices. Using two frameworks built by myself, it encouraged fast-paced development, user-friendly
applications, and a self-designed UI that became the look and feel used across many applications. Each
application was built with Node.js, Edge.js (connecting to C#), Vue.js, a custom Bootstrap theme, and
various other components. My responsibilities included full-stack development, managing a small team of
front-end engineers, UI/UX development, wire-framing/prototyping, user support, and maintaining our
- Indirectly managed a team of 3 full-stack engineers.
- Built a frontend framework using Vue.js as a backbone.
- Built a backend framework and CLI tool for Node to spin up applications quickly.
- Designed and implemented a custom user interface used by many applications.
- Built and maintained 5 different internal applications.
Site5October 2010 - March 20121 year, 5 months
Level 1 Support, Level 2 Support, System Administrator
Worked as a live chat support agent and ticket support for the hundred of thousands customers hosting
their websites with the company. I was promoted to work as a migrations specialist where I was tasked
with migrating websites internally from server to server and websites from other hosting companies to
the Site5 servers.
- Maintained a 4.8 star support rating.
- Wrote many custom bash scripts to speed up the migration process.
- Built a PHP application that help automate certain migration tasks.
- Provisioned new virtual private servers.
Big Ross LabsJuly 2005 - July 20116 years
Owned and operated a licensed web design/development company targeting small businesses with affordable
branding and websites. Throughout the years, I had created dozens of websites and gained invaluable
relationships with clients.