Worry-free Guarantee and Warranty
Your satisfaction is my #1 priority. This is why all of my services come with a minimum of a 30-day no BS guarantee and warranty. If you are not happy, please reach out to me as soon as possible!
Table of Contents
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with my service, please contact me within guarantee timeframe, and I will make it right. If I am unable to resolve the issue to your satisfaction, I will refund your payment for the service.
This guarantee does not cover issues that may develop within the guarantee period that are not related to services performed or to the original issue or symptom diagnosed and repaired.
Refunds will be issued following the terms outlined in the Refund Policy section of the Terms and Conditions.
Warranty and Guarantee Term
For all repair and upgrade services, the warranty and guarantee term is 30 days from the date of service completion.
For all project services, such as website design/development, custom PCs, and business solutions, the warranty and guarantee term is 60 days from the date of service completion.
Parts obtained by Kyle Ross for the repair or upgrade may be covered under a separate warranty provided by the manufacturer or distributor. This warranty is separate from the guarantee and warranty provided by Kyle Ross and may have different terms and conditions. Kyle Ross will replace any parts under warranty at no cost to the customer, but the customer is responsible for the cost of labor to install the replacement part outside of the 30-day warranty and guarantee.
Limited Warranty (Repairs and Upgrades)
All service performed by Kyle Ross (except those listed in the warranty exclusions section, below), using parts purchased by Kyle Ross, to fix a specific symptom or device issue is guaranteed for 30 days from the date of the service. If multiple issues or symptoms are addressed by a repair, all are covered by the 30-day guarantee period. The guarantee does not cover issues that may develop within the guarantee period that are not related to services performed or to the original issue or symptom diagnosed and repaired.
All parts obtained by Kyle Ross for service on your device are guaranteed for 30 days from the time of installation and are covered under warranty. Parts purchased for a repair cannot be refunded, upgraded, or returned for credit. Parts are not guaranteed to be new unless explicitly stated. While I prefer using new parts as often as possible, sometimes only used or refurbished parts are available. Used and refurbished parts are still covered under this warranty.
This guarantee and warranty are non-transferable and apply only to the original customer and device serviced.
I do not offer warranties or guarantees, explicit or implicit, on any of the following:
- Any service using parts not purchased through Kyle Ross
- Any software issues, including virus removal
- New symptoms/issues not directly tied to the original service within the 30-day guarantee period
- Installing new hardware or modifying existing hardware in the 30-day guarantee period voids the limited warranty
- Recurrence of original symptoms or issues caused by user error or negligence in the 30-day guarantee period, including but not limited to physical damage (drops, crushing, exposure to temperature extremes), liquid damage (spills on and liquid immersion of the device), electrical damage (improper grounding, contact with poorly performing or damaged electrical networks), and damage caused through installation or use of harmful software components (viruses, malware, spyware), voids the limited warranty
- Modifications need to be made to your device in order to support legacy, hard-to-find, or custom parts
This guarantee and warranty does not cover the outcome of a repair if certain pre-existing conditions exist, including but not limited to:
- Existence of a known manufacturing and/or performance issue related to the device separate from the repair, including but not limited to recalls, service alerts, or manufacturer defects.
- Existence of significant damage to the device, including but not limited to liquid damage, physical damage, extreme temperatures, electrical damage (caused by a shortage or surge), and harmful software components, as noted prior to the repair.
- Jailbroken, rooted, hacked, or otherwise modified devices.
- Pre-existing tampering with the device, including but not limited to previous repair attempts, damage to the device, and modifications to the device that has caused damage or makes the repair more difficult.
- Non-working or damaged components that are not replaceable due to the unavailability of parts, the cost of parts relative to the value of the device, or non-servicable parts such as biometric components (ex. fingerprint reader).
NOTE: If your device is physically tampered with or damaged within the warranty period, the limited warranty is void. This includes but is not limited to cracked screens, dents to the casing, internal damage not present at the time of original repair, attempts to open or modify the device, or any other action, accidental or intentional, that could cause my repair to fail.