What are custom PCs?
In a world where off-the-shelf computers are designed to meet the needs of the masses, albeit built cheaply, custom PCs offer a tailored solution to your specific needs with higher-quality components. Whether you’re a gamer, content creator, professional, or simply need a computer that can handle your unique workload, I can help you design and build a custom PC that meets your exact specifications. From selecting the right processor (CPU) and graphics card (GPU) to choosing the perfect case and cooling solution, I will guide you through the process of building a custom PC that’s optimized for your specific needs.
The common custom PCs I build, but not limited to, are:
- High-performance gaming PCs for the ultimate gaming experience.
- Professional workstations for content creators, such as video editors, graphic designers, and 3D modelers.
- High quality, reliable, and efficient computers for typical home use.
- Custom servers for small businesses and home offices.
- Mini and micro PCs for space-saving and energy-efficient computing.
Pricing$200 plus parts
* I charge a standard $200 build fee for all custom computers. This fee covers all labor involved during the build of your custom PC. Custom watercooling is an additional $500. Any parts, software, or supplies will be purchased at the best market cost and added to your invoice without any additional markup.